Every Sunday morning during our 10:45am worship service, Preschool-5th graders check into their classrooms during the preaching to meet the teachers and other kids their age. During their time with us they will participate in hands-on Bible learning with age-appropriate lessons and fun activities.
We are looking for great volunteers to help assist in Kids Classes up to twice a month!
Our vision is to help our volunteers grow spiritually while serving and our goal is to have
our teachers teach one month at a time and be able to rotate throughout the year.
During the preaching time at 11:30-12pm, help our Kids in the activity and lesson.
Get involved by contacting our Children's Ministry Leaders Jean Vallester or Amy Francisco below.
Kids Volunteer Description
1. Help fulfill FACC Children’s Ministry goals and objectives
2. Create a lesson in line with the curriculum
3. Teach age appropriate Bible stories
4. Show a strong belief and interest in the values of Christian Education for children
5. Has a strong commitment to teaching and learning in a fun, active and interactive environment .
6. Demonstrates ability to work as a part of a teaching team
7. Background check
8. Loves children